Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

We Did It!


We completed the triathlon!

1 mile swim
25 mile bike
6.2 mile run

Yea!!

All 34 of our team Racing for Gage did it!

We also raised $175,000 for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.

We were honored several times at the big (huge!) LLS dinner the night before the race.

Rebecca Holmes was the keynote speaker! She was awesome!

We had a great time.

Did I mention it rained? Not just a little. The heavens opened up and just let loose on us--for hours!

But we did it!

I will write more details soon. With pictures.

But. . .

. . . one of the best parts. . .I got to be with friends! I literally crossed the finish line with Carrie and Jenny! How perfect.

Now Gage's finish line is Friday! His last chemo treatment!!




3 comments:

Kendra said...

YEA!!!!! So happy for you! I was thinking of you this weekend - especially when I saw your clan at church with their Racing for Gage shirts on. Very cool!
Hope we are now able to get together soon!

Haley said...

I'm so so very proud of you!!!!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Missy!