Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

Here's Hank


For those of you concerned for our physical and my mental health, we are doing ok over here!

It did get a little worse before it got better. Rhody and Lainey both complained of pain in their ears and both ended up on antibiotics. But it could have been a lot worse.

That's me with a positive attitude. A glass is half full kind of thing.

I have been slacking on taking pics of Hank lately. My flash card was full. It's a beating to get the camera out with all the kids around--they all want to take pictures or be in pictures, etc.

But no excuses. I need to take pics of our baby. When he is in therapy as an adolescent, at least he won't be able to use that against us.

I will be right back. . .I hear Hank crying from the laundry room--where he took his nap.

Possibly another issue for counseling.

Here is our precious Hank at 4 months!

3 comments:

the bowlin family said...

he is precious!! i love the pictures and i love him. :)

The Bindras said...

of course, he is darling! Even more so in person. Great photographic skills! You go, girl!

Lindsay said...

i love hank!