Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sorry Hank




When all of our older kids were 9 months old we took them to get professional pictures made. They were mainly black and white photos and I always got one shot with me in it.

I found a good photographer --she happened to live in Murphy (about 30-40 minutes). Not a big deal with one baby. A little more tricky with each child. And those pictures are expensive! Not a big deal with one baby. But it gets a little more difficult to spend that kind of money on pictures. I am buying school clothes, new tennis shoes, etc.

I suggested to our photographer that maybe we get some sort of 4-time discount this time. She didn't really go for it.

So I thought I might try to take some myself. It went ok. I need to do it again with some better lighting. (It would be totally ok with me if Uncle Rob wants to take a few pics with his super awesome camera!)

Sorry Hank. You aren't getting your own photo shoot. You wear pj's with holes in the feet. You are still in an infant carrier at almost 23 pounds. You don't have any sort of schedule. You don't have a baby book--unless you count this blog as your baby book.

But we all adore you. You make everyone smile in our family. We love to watch you clap--just moving your right hand. Every sound you make--we claim as our own name! You are starting to be a little shy with strangers but light up when your siblings walk in. Your hair is precious! Blonde and curly.

Here is our sweet Hank.


We love you so much. I can't hug and kiss you enough!


7 comments:

Annie said...

Missy! He is precious. Your photo shoot was awesome, I have my first and won't pay for a photagrapher!! Target does the job, very cheap!
xoxo,
Annie

Marci said...

He is yummy. I would like to just nibble on him!!!! Great photos.

Suzanne said...

great photos!!! i don't think he got cheated at all.

Hilary Baker said...

ahh! he is precious. I want to hug him.

Chrys and Mike said...

You did great!

Chrys

The B4 said...

great pics, mis. he's precious

Lindsay said...

stinkin' cute! great job mis