Pages

Friday, July 10, 2009

Lake Fun

My Bible Study girls and all of our children headed to the lake this week. 8 out of 9 of us were able to come (definitely missed Nicole and the boys)! I think that meant we had around 17 children--under the age of 6. 

It was crazy and fun. We definitely made some memories for us and for the kids. They all played so hard and were exhausted when we got home.

Thanks Sarah and Aimee for opening your homes to all of us!

PS. Sarah was great and let me have a room by myself and my kids were next to me. However, I still didn't sleep that well. I am large and pregnant. I was sort of listening for the kids. You know what I mean. 

Anyway, I took an Ambien the night I got home. Seriously, it is an awesome drug. I put my head down at 10:45 pm and did not lift it again until 6:45 am! That is really some sort of miracle. I am 6 months pregnant. I have to go to the bathroom multiple times a night. I don't always sleep well. 

I heart Ambien. And chick fil a.

PSS. I will soon post some pics of Bo's first play date with friends!

I am trying to post some pics directly from Shutterfly. We will see how it works! It seems like it is going to do some sort of slide show. Let me know if you have trouble viewing it or not.

1 comment:

amy said...

What a FUN girls' trip!!