Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2009

From the hospital...not what you think

I am sitting watching the cowboys from a hospital room. Maybe not what I planned for this sunday afternoon!

I have the flu--type A. Which probably means H1N1. And I am super pregnant. Supposed to have a section this Friday.

They are looking at my respiratory system. Evidently, this large baby boy is compromising my lung capacity!!

I like Romo but come on!

We would love to be able to wait until Friday to have Hank. Can't believe I am saying that! I would love to feel a lot better when he is born!

Gotta go do nothing!

10 comments:

Howell Fam said...

Girl- I am praying for you right this very second. Bless your heart...you have to be pretty bored to be watching the Cowboys right now. Come on isn't there a decorating magazine anywhere? :) Love you tons!!!

blair holman said...

Missy- praying for you and your precious Hank! Hope that you feel a lot better really soon! Darn that H1N1!

love,
Blair H.

Nancy Pigeon said...

Hey Mis- Sending prayers your way. And hoping you feel better really soon. If you are subject to more football call and I can run by with magazines and smoothies! Hang in there. Nanc

Kristy said...

ohhh nooo.. I have a huge stack of mags that i was about to throw out.. mostly home decor.. want me to bring them to you?

Chrys and Mike said...

praying for you now, friend.

the bowlin family said...

sorry mis!! i know all about those boring hospital stays. let me know if you need magazines, snacks, company, anything!! love you and praying for you and hank!!

Amy Anderson said...

MISSY!! Dang it!! I'm so sorry you're sick. Praying for a quick recovery...and for a healthy mommy on delivery day. Hang in there.

Lindsay said...

Rats, Mis! Hope you get out soon sickly momma! Prayin' for you!

Becky said...

Praying for you and Hank, Missy! Hope everything is much better so soon!

The B4 said...

so sorry, mis. just read this and praying.