Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2009

New Family Pics

We are loving being home with Hank. He is precious. The kids adore him (enjoy it while it lasts). I am glad to sleep in my own bed and hold my children (not necessarily in that order).

I am recovering--slower than I would like. But I'm no spring chicken ladies. And the 4th c-section was a little more difficult than I imagined. My skin seems to have lost all elasticity. I hurt in weird places. But--we got Hank!

The jury is still out on who Hank looks like. Seriously, he changes everyday. Here are some pics of Hank with his family!





Thanks for checking in on us!

10 comments:

olivia and henry said...

We are so happy for yall!! Such a beautiful family! Mis, you look so pretty!!!!!! Great pics. Love yall...

The B4 said...

sweet, sweet! happy for you all! miss, you look radiant. :)

Annie said...

Hank is too cute and you look great Missy!
Love,
Annie
P.S. Will has that same airplane outfit :)

the bowlin family said...

so stinkin' cute!! i can't wait to hold him and love on him. oh, and i can't wait to see you mis!! maybe a wednesday when my kids are at school and i come for a visit. love to the whole richardson fam!! :)

Emily Tenner said...

Missy! You look beautiful and the new pictures of the family holding baby Hank are AMAZING!! I will be praying for your continued recovery and that the pain ceases soon!

Howell Fam said...

Love the post and loved getting to see you today. Hank is so AWESOME and you look great. Love you and your precious family!

blair holman said...

congratulations missy! hank is darling! you look fabulous! your family is beautiful! so excited for ya'll!

love,
blair h.

Suzanne said...

So precious! I love how he is holding in his pacifier in the last pick! CUTIE!

The Rowlands said...

Richardson Family! what a cutie!! congratulations!! can't wait to meet him! SO glad he is finally here!

Hilary Baker said...

hank is SOOO cute! can't wait to meet him! you look great mis!! love
hilary