Pages

Friday, October 9, 2009

I'm Old

I am home sitting in my bed. Super pregnant. Literally, never been this pregnant before (this many weeks).

I have been thinking in the last couple of weeks that pregnancy has an interesting effect on me. It ages me considerably. (Of course, the last few days has only solidified this thought)

I feel and act like an 87 year old. Not a 37 year old.

I move slow and sort of hunkered over like an old lady. Really slow.

I eat small meals that are bland (not too spicy). I would be happy eating dinner at 4:30 pm--to prevent heartburn.

I go to the bathroom all thru the night (and day).

I probably have unwanted facial hair but haven't had a chance to get to it.

Did I mention how slow I am moving? And the bathroom issues?

Hoping that I will start feeling my age in just a few weeks!

Plus, I will get to hold our baby soon.








2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Hope he gets here soon. And I hope your lungs aren't crappy any more. Praying...

Nancy Pigeon said...

Glad your toes are ready to meet Hank. I know you will be up and around, walking quicker and bouncing back soon. Hang in there. The miracle day is almost here.