Pages

Monday, November 23, 2009

A bunch of Nothing

So I haven't blogged in a while.

I promise that not all of my posts will be about how I haven't posted. Maybe.

I once explained how I have these "blog" moments. Let me explain. I have some random thoughts about life and I quickly think about how to make these bits of wisdom or insight into a blog post. Most never making it to the blog. However, because of having four kids and needing to watch important things like the finale of Project Runway, my ability to post is thwarted. So then 3 weeks passes and no post.

You understand, don't you?

I have new blog moments these days. In the middle of the night when I am up feeding Hank, I have more blog thoughts. Like the other night, I had the most interesting and enlightening blog post all written in my head. I thought to myself, "I wonder if I will remember this in the morning so that I might share this great info with my adoring public. Or just my mom and jenny." And as quickly as that thought came to mind, I remember thinking, "There is no way that I am going to forget this!"

However, it was four in the morning and I totally forgot.

I just want to leave you with the bits and pieces that my sleep deprived brain did remember.

It was SO funny. (my thoughts that is) It involved making fun of Kyle Kaigler and his jean shorts that he wore in 1987 and still wears today. I think it had something to do with a ski trip with my friend Missy Giles and Young Life in the same year. And that I had a sweat suit from Sam's that I wore on aforementioned trip. And that I lied about my weight on the ski trip form.

The lie about my weight wasn't probably included in my funny blog post dream. Of course, I don't even remember my real weight--but I would be happy to be there now!

So as you can see, it would have been such an interesting read. Full of life-changing thoughts and ideas.

It's a wonder why I don't post more often.

And I kind of wanted Carol Hannah to win Project Runway. Irina just isn't very nice.




1 comment:

Kristy said...

i wanted Carol Hannah to win too!