Pages

Friday, November 27, 2009

Photography 101

We are so thrilled to have Hank here. But you would never know it if you look at my iPhoto. I haven't taken many pictures of this precious child.

Is this what happens to the 4th child? No pictures? No videos?

I will work on it.

Another issue with photographing my children: I am the family photographer, so there are hardly any pictures of me with the kids. At all.

I am trying to work on this one as well.

Here is one with me and Hank.
Big Yawn!

All the pictures I have of me and Hank have ALL been taken by either Lainey or Rhody! (including Big Yawn!)

Seriously!

Here are a few more shots taken by my amateur photographers.

Big Hug!

The next two shots are what you get when a 4 and 6 year old are taking the pictures.

Got Hank, where's Mommy? Look at those awesome guns! :)

Cute of Hank, some of Mommy.



1 comment:

Marci said...

Hank is PRECIOUS!!!! Almost 10 pounds, you go girl! I am so glad to know about your blog (and of course stalk everyone else's on your blogroll...ha.ha). Hope you're doing well, friend.