Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween Pics!

It's been a while since I posted.

It could be because I have a 3 week old baby and a slow recovery from a c-section.

Or it could be that I read the entire Twilight series since giving birth--or having the swine flu--I can't remember.

I need to be clear on something. I am not a reader. I don't read. Not exactly true--I read InStyle to see how not in style I am. I read Real Simple to learn ways to make my life run more efficiently--ways that I probably won't incorporate into my real life.

But I got sucked in to the Twilight series. I am not a 'vampire' person. Or a reader. But it is a page-turner. (is that "reader" talk?) I recommend it.

Anyway, back to the post at hand.

Here are some of our halloween pictures from this weekend. It was such a great night to be outside. We met the Bindras and walked thru our neighborhood. It is our tradition now!

Lainey (mermaid) and Hank (cute cow).

The four of them. This will probably be our life in pictures for a while--like years. Someone always crying.

Hank (3 weeks old)


The Bindra girls and Lainey were all mermaids this year! And they are all smiling. As Jenny said, "it's a Halloween Miracle!"

All the kids (minus Hank who stayed home with Nana). Rhody had evidently cheered up by then. Or the sugar-high was beginning to take effect!

Who are these bandits? Clearly it is the Apple Dumpling Gang! I mean what 4 year old doesn't want to be Don Knox and/or Tim Conway for Halloween? The boys watched that old movie and decided that's what they wanted to be! It was all about the gun and the bandana!

No comments: