Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

Random Rhody Facts

I was going to make this post about all of the children, but I just kept coming back to random things about Rhody.

I don't know if I have ever mentioned it before, but Rhody has the FASTEST growing fingernails and toenails in the history of mankind. I literally have to trim his nails twice or maybe three times as often as the other children. It is rather strange. I have been wondering if he has been ingesting Horse Mane and Tail. Remember that girls?

Speaking of Rhody, he also does NOT have the whole "safe toilet" syndrome. You know, how when you travel or stay somewhere that is not your home--it can be difficult to stay regular? My oldest boy will poop anywhere, anytime in front of anyone.

I sometimes wish he would ask for a little more privacy.

He has a very poor sense of direction. I am not sure if that's what you call it. Even when he was a toddler, we would point to something across the room and tell Rhody to go get it. He would literally look all around trying to even spot what we were pointing to. It was comical. He could never find anything!

Today he needed his baseball glove for practice. Like he uses for every practice. About 15 minutes before practice, I told him to go get it. He came back a minute and a half later saying he couldn't find it. Obviously, he hadn't really looked. So then I sent him to actually look. He came back 2 minutes later and still didn't have it. He said he looked all around. In the brown basket. Upstairs. Outside.

I highly doubt it. But I'm trying not to do everything for him. Of course, if you really want things done--you ask Bo, not Rhody. Bo will get it done!

Anyway, as he is taking his back-up glove to practice, I literally open up the brown basket and saw his glove! Once again, he has no sense of direction or ability to search for anything.

He will just have to find a wife one day that can find things. I guess Gracie B. is out. She and Rhody are two peas in a pod when it comes to this area!








No comments: