Pages

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Sweet Ride

I think I have mentioned a few times that I am fully aware of how un-cool I am.

I wear jeans--some might call them mom-jeans. I love new crock-pot recipes. I can't tell you the difference between a merlot and a zinfindel. (I don't even know how to spell those correctly). I buy things in bulk like paper towels, diapers, wipes and v-neck t-shirts. I love Target with a passion.

But what seals the deal of my uncoolness is my vehicle of choice. The minivan.

But I have to admit that I actually really like it. The automatic doors are awesome! So it screams soccer Mom--but guess what? I am a soccer mom. And a t-ball mom. And a mom of a very strong-willed 3 year old. And the mom of a precious 6 month old that is the spitting image of his daddy. And a mom that loves to get pedicures. I am NOT cool.

But maybe this video will start to change people's mind about the coolness of a minivan.

4 comments:

Howell Fam said...

I love this video. Hilarious!!

Marci said...

Oh how I love the Sienna family! Mommy like....Daddy like....

Lindsay said...

amazing. maybe, just maybe, one day i can have one of those :)

The B4 said...

that video is hilarious! :)