Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Lainey!

Guess who is 7 years old?

Our baby girl is. That is too old! I remember things (well) from when I was seven. I remember my 2nd grade year and how I hated my teacher! And I cried everyday after school.

I guess I won't be sharing that story with Lainey for a while.

We love her so much. She is a sweet, kind and considerate little girl. She loves school and has a new interest in reading for fun. She still likes to play with dolls and draw pictures. She loves babies and flowers.

Lainey has a very cultured appetite. Her favorite foods are frito chili pie and mac n cheese. She chose Steak n Shake for her birthday dinner. And tonight she wants hamburger helper. Wow.

We love you so much!

5 comments:

the bowlin family said...

Happy Birthday Lainey!! I love your taste in food, I'll eat with you anytime!! :)

Howell Fam said...

Lainey- Loo!!! Happy Birthday! You are such a awesome girl and I love watching you be just who God created you to be!!

Rob said...

Happy Birthday Lainey!!! You are an amazing niece and we love you so much.

The Bindras said...

Happy Birthday, Lainey! Looking forward to celebrating YOU- one of our all time favorite girls! We heart LAINEY!

Robyn said...

Happy Birthday Lainey...gosh that looks like a pic of casey there. i am so inspired when I read you have 4 kids and are doing a tri. I can't even get to the gym. WOW