Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Update #2

It's now 10 o'clock on Wednesday. Rhody has just perked up a little bit. I think the Motrin kicked in and he feels a little better. He ate some jello and is watching some more tv! Kyle just came back to the hospital.

We will be here until tomorrow--at the very least. He is taking IV antibiotics once every 24 hours plus an oral antibiotic. Today we will just be hanging out at the hospital and resting. He does have some fluid along the outer edges of his left lung. We are hoping the medicine alone will get rid of that!

We are so grateful for all the offers to help with our other children or with anything else we might need. Thank you so much. We are doing ok right now.

On a lighter note, I did learn this morning that if a crocodile gets too cold--it can't move. To warm it up, you should throw warm water on the crocodile. But who would want to do that? Gracias, Diego and sister Alissa.

What have you learned today? :)

Thank you for your prayers. We want Rhody to feel better. For the pneumonia to go away---sooner than later. But no matter what, we trust in the Lord and His great love for us. For Rhody.

Jeremiah 29:11-13 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

My favorite part of that verse is when God says if I pray--he will listen. I know that for sure.

2 comments:

Marci said...

Oh gosh, I am so sorry your little bubby is sick! I know he will get excellent care as I worked at Children's for 7 years prior to staying home with Luke. He is in good hands so let the healing begin! Praying for you. Marci

Kendra said...

So sorry! Please let us know if you need anything at all!