Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2009

House For Sale!

Ok. So I think in a recent post I said something about being more consistent about posting. Evidently, I lied. Sorry.

We have had a little bit going on lately. We found a house that we love--in this neighborhood! We then put our house on the market this weekend. Maybe not on the top of my list to get a house ready to show in less than a week. With 3 kids. And being pregnant. (I don't think I have mentioned that on the blog--but we are expecting number 4!! And it was planned--everyone's next question!)

Here is our home (the one we own--not the one we hope to own). We love it. It is a great house, in a great neighborhood, with a great school. If you know someone who might be interested, just email me! Isn't it so cute?

I am going to put a few more pics of some of the house. Here is the updated kitchen. Very roomy and it opens to the den.


The den. It has a custom fireplace mantle with french tiles. It is a very comfortable, cozy room that we totally live in. I almost always blog while sitting on the sofa typing on my laptop!
Our Master bedroom. The paint color is "quiet moments." I wanted something that felt serene and calm--much like my life! ha!

Here is the living/dining combo. It is very spacious and has great light!

Now I am going to bed because I am exhausted! Thanks to Mom and Dad for letting us stay there this weekend so the house could stay clean for a little while. Thanks to all the friends who helped me this week with the kids and the house! This stuff stresses me out some but we have felt loved and prayed for this week. So thank you.

9 comments:

The Bindras said...

what a fabulous house!! and so clean! If I move in there will it stay that clean?? Seriously, I can't wait for you to move...you will be that much closer to us! We can actually let our kids walk to each other's corners! so fun...way to go, Richardsons! Not easy to get a house ready to sell...

Kristy Crawford said...

wow! what an eventful post! congrats on so many levels.. where is said new house?

Becky said...

congrats on being pregnant! and moving!

The B4 said...

details on the new house please!!! :)

chrys said...

well, CONGRATS! on all of that! when are you due?

chrys

Leigh said...

Missy, this is so exciting!! Congratulations! Can't wait to see the new place, and meet #4. I miss seeing you!

Laura said...

Hi Missy! We are actually maybe wanting to move over to WRE neighborhood at some point. I LOVE your house. We said we were going to wait a couple of years before we move but ...you never know :-) Could you please email me more info. on the house at krauss8880@gmail.com (sq.ft, price, number bedrooms, etc...)

Meredith Copley said...

Oh sad! You don't know how much I want to tell whit "babe, we are moving to Dallas and buying Missy and Kyle's house!" haha, wish it were that easy!! SO, cute, will definitely be praying for you~~!!

Lindsay said...

Hey Mis! Congrats on being pregs! Guess what!?? I'm pregs with #1! How far along are you?? Please post more info on that :)