Pages

Monday, March 16, 2009

Is it just me. . . ?

Is it just me or . . .

Is Denise Richard's hair the same color as her skin?

On that same note, the tanning salons in LA are making a killing from the DWTS's cast right now!

Don't you love getting a new, unopened magazine in the mail?

Especially Real Simple and InStyle! In no time, I will be able to share 101 tips on how to clean your house with a single lemon and a toothbrush.

Aren't pedicures so great?

It really is a luxury to have someone scrub and clean and exfoliate that dead, dry skin on my feet.


If I had lots of disposable income, I would spend it on the prepared foods from Central Market. And on laser hair removal. And on a cool pair of heels.

This could be why I don't have a lot of disposable income. Clearly, for good reason.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's not just you:)

The B4 said...

i think you should have your own magazine column..you have some talent...