Pages

Monday, June 8, 2009

We are in "New House"

I am pumped and feeling rather brilliant because I totally hooked up our internet (including wireless access) all by myself tonight! (only one slight phone call to Rob). I am so back online! I have been living on internet access strictly from my iPhone for the last two weeks. 

I still believe the iPhone is awesome but it's not easy to search for denim bedding or search for anything for that matter on an iPhone. I got to keep up with my email and occasionally check some blogs. Of course, it took 15 times longer to read those blogs, but I didn't want to totally lose touch.

So, we moved! We are in our new house! We love it. Except for Bo who has multiple times said he "didn't want to live in new house. I want to live at we house." He means our old house when he says, "we house." But we are thrilled to be in this house, out of the other house and slowing down a lot. 

I have thought of so many things that I wanted to blog about when I didn't have internet access. Like how Home Warranties are bogus. They cover some things and not others. They covered some of the plumbing issues but not the plumber having to get on the roof. You know the story.

Or how nothing is on tv right now. Except for So You Think You Can Dance!!!

Or how I never want to move again. 

Or how I was told by the doctor that I need to eat more of that yogurt--the probiotic something or another. You know, the one Jamie Lee Curtis advertises. Just more proof that I am getting older.

Or how I still love warm glazed donuts.

Or how my youngest child is the most independent kid I know. I think he said, "I do it myself!" before he said "mommy."

Or how we are having another boy!!! Thought it was a girl after a couple of early sonograms but clearly it was a boy in my 20 week sonogram! We were definitely surprised. I love having boys so we are thrilled. Just don't have any names just yet.

See, I guess my blog didn't miss much. I didn't have a whole lot to say. 

Glad to be back online.

5 comments:

Caryn said...

Glad you're back :)

Annie said...

Missy, so awesome....another boy! It is totally possible that our boys might play on the same teams together :)

Really happy for you and all the exciting things that are going on in your life!

Annie

olivia and henry said...

so glad you're back! now walk down the street, turn the corner, and come swim with us. ; )

Joy Blocker said...

Yeah for another boy!! Can't wait to see some pics of the new house, either!

The Ratliffs said...

Gatta love those Richardson boys!! How wonderful. I wonder how Lainey feels about that news...

Hope you are feeling great!