Pages

Monday, October 13, 2008

I'll Be Back

I just wanted to post to say that I would post again soon. I haven't been good about . . . just a side note, while I was typing just the title and the first sentence, I heard the words "mommy, watch me." about 7 times. That could be why I haven't posted in a while. Where was I?

I really haven't been able to think of anything interesting, entertaining or amusing to blog about. Don't get your hopes up, I will still blog about the boring stuff too.

Here is a "coming soon" for We Heart Chick fil a!

--Another mommy makeover is done! I just need some after pics to post! This is another good one! Sunny was a great candidate! She was up for anything.

--More examples of crazy kids and interesting outings.

--Discussions of important issues of our day: the economy, the election and yoga pants. Probably only one of these issues will make it into the blog, you be the judge.

--Pictures of kids with pumpkins. I haven't taken any yet but I am sure we will!

Have a great Monday.

2 comments:

the bowlin family said...

i am voting for the discussion on yoga pants. although i am sure your solutions to the economic crisis and political issues would be interesting too!

The Bindras said...

WHERE ARE YOU? Where are your random and funny comments? The world misses you and your kids' crazy capers! I think you could blog about Ryan's football game, the cheerleaders, and Rhody's relief (truly palpable) that there was no mascot. Really, just Rhody's running monologue on the football plays, the cheerleaders and the mascot (or lack there-of). Come back to us...