Pages

Monday, October 6, 2008

Just Another Manic Monday.

Actually, it wasn't that manic today but anytime I can use an 80's reference--I will. Did anyone notice that in the first season or two of Grey's Anatomy the title of each episode was a phrase from different 80's songs? I think that is right.

Back to me. I just wanted to let all my peeps know that we are doing ok around here after our Thursday last week. (I believe that 'peeps' is a 90's phrase! Getting a little more current!) We even braved the LHHS football game the next night--where that blasted Mascot would definitely be. Rhody did really well. We saw the mascot right off the bat, but he was prepared and knew that we were going up the stairs away from the masked animal! Bo spent most of the 1st quarter waving to the mascot. We were at the very top of the stands. I am sure the mascot saw him.

Rhody loved that actual game. His favorite part was when the cats scored a touchdown. Well the score was 40 something to zero when we left so he got to see a lot of touchdowns!

All the kids had a great time at the game. I started attending LHHS games in 1978 to see Deni perform as a Highlandette! We have been going to games for 30 years in this family.

I thought I would include some pics of the kids. See here, they are smiling and laughing and having fun! I remember these times in the midst of the crazy times.

Abby and Lainey eating some ice cream after school!

Love that mint chocolate chip! No mascots around here!

I need to see this picture of Bo after his little temper flared up a lot today.
He even called his grandfather to tell him he was in time-out today.

Here is to tomorrow!

1 comment:

SarahFifer said...

Glad we can be a part of the happy times :)