Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Great News (and quick)

I went to the doctor on Thursday for a regular check up (16 weeks). We had a sonogram and the tear is healed! My doctor did not think it would heal that fast and warned me not to get my hopes up. But it did heal! And to be honest--my hopes were up!

It was just in time for a great wedding weekend for Peter and Eleanor. I need to get a few pics to post of the kids and then I will write a little more. It was crazy and so much fun. I don't know how I would have done it on modified bed rest. Glad I didn't have to try.

So we are home this rainy day. Laundry awaits. Cleaning always awaits. And should I be concerned that my youngest spends a good part of every day pretending to be a dog? Complete with walking on all fours and panting. He is brilliant. 

Thanks to so many of you who prayed for me, who emailed to check on me, to Jenny for organizing meals and keeping Bo a lot, to Nancy, Sharon and Lacey who took great care of Lainey and us, to Carrie and Julie who helped with pick up from CCDC and played with the boys, to the other folks that made meals, to my mom who basically did anything I  needed--and I needed a lot, to Haley for letting us spend an entire day at her house, to my in-laws who took the kids to Texarkana for the weekend and then had Bo the next weekend, and to Alli and Amy who still brought me a meal even though I am not on bed rest! 

I am so grateful for all of you. I am so sad that the meals are ending! I am even more grateful that the tear has healed. Praise God.

Gotta go--remember, laundry awaits.


4 comments:

The B4 said...

praise God for so many blessings and the healing He granted!

laundry always awaits doesn't it?

Hilary Baker said...

such great news :) So fun to see yall at the wedding!!

blair said...

so glad to hear the great news. i will continue to pray for this precious baby! hope to see you again soon! i'm about to do laundry as well! YUCK!

blair h.

olivia and henry said...

missy, i am so thankful that your body has healed and that you are healthy and your baby is safe! praise the Lord for His faithfulness and care!!!
also, i LOVE the new picture of your kids on the blog!!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!!!