Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2008

What up with my lack of posting?

So I have really dropped the ball lately with the blog. Seriously, I often think of the blog throughout the day. When something crazy or silly or really disastrous happens, I often think of how to communicate it on the blog. My younger brother often thinks of his life experiences through the lens of a movie script--how it would make a great scene in a movie. Preferably starring Bruce Willis of course.

But somehow my thoughts throughout the day rarely make it to the blog. You know things get in the way--laundry, playing with kids, exercising, cleaning (sometimes), the mall, friends, sleeping, and did I mention laundry? I have 4 loads waiting for me right now!

Anyway, I am going to try to get a little better about posting. I mean I know all 4 of you will be happier if there are new posts to read when you blog hop around!

Wouldn't you agree that kids say the darnedest things?

Sunday night, Lainey and Kyle were driving past Mi Cocina when Kyle sang in a operatic, high-pitched voice, "Guess who ate there today?"

Lainey replied in the same operatic, high-pitched voice, "You did! That's why your breath stinks!"

Kids really know how to put you in your place.

5 comments:

Haley said...

YES! keep posting because I LOVE laughing out loud. Seriously, I'm cracking up!

The B4 said...

HYSTERICAL! i needed that kind of a lift today...

kinsey said...

i'm giggling SO hard right now. that is HILARIOUS!!!

Anonymous said...

Keep posting love the blog especially the mommy makeovers. love it.

Howell Fam said...

jeremy and I are cracking up right now. Oh- to have that conversation recorded! :)