Pages

Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving to all

Here was our little Thanksgiving gathering. All 48 of us.


Here is the beautiful table with all the cousins (minus Nicole). I think we got to sit down all together for about 2.3 minutes. We are going for 5 minutes next time.

Here are the cousins again. Our more serious side.

The Thomas family pic. What up with Pops in black while the rest of us are in navy? He thought it was navy!

The Richardson family! We could not get everyone looking and smiling at the camera at the same time. I won't even mention the poor photography skills we had to deal with here. (hint: he wore black)

We were so lucky to have such great weather on Thanksgiving day. All the kids got to play outside a lot of Thursday.
We had such a good time. I love my cousins and their families. I love getting to see them as parents and watching their children grow and grow! My Mom is the best hostess ever--truly the Hostess with the Mostess. She did a great job in her "new" house. It all went so well. (Except that there were no sweet potato leftovers) Thanks Mom!

1 comment:

Howell Fam said...

I love your precious family! Many and I mean MANY reasons to be extremely thankful!