Pages

Monday, February 2, 2009

Random Rhody #2

So we were at Super Target today.

As we are getting out of the car, Rhody says, "Look, there are no cats today."

Note: For those of you who don't go to the LH Target, there are a bunch of stray cats that live near the store. Some strange people feed them so there are always cats around. Joy.

Anyway, Rhody said, "Maybe they are playing in the backyard at their houses."

I nod.

He said, "I bet they are playing cat-football."

Now, that is something I would like to see. A bunch of cats playing football.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

strange people indeed. i have seen a lady feeding them too, and wonder how many cats she feeds at home...

Anonymous said...

I hope they play cat football forever...wherever they are. Large groups of wild cats CREEP ME OUT!!

The Bindras said...

I would be interested in seeing a cat football game. Would there be cat-cheerleaders? Would the cats wear helmets? What kinds of concession items would they serve? I am intrigued.