Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

We Really Do Heart Chick-fil-A

I don't know if I have mentioned lately that we really like Chick-fil-a. Even after the very unfortunate incident with Bo last week, we are loyal CFAers. (I don't think that is really a word).

Let me tell you a couple of reasons why we love CFA.

FREE STUFF. and more FREE STUFF!

This week at CFA they have been giving food away from 2pm-5pm.

Here is the cute CFA girl that is handing me our dinner for FREE! Monday was 8-piece nugget day. Every person in the car got a box-o-nuggets! Yippee!

Lainey was slightly embarrassed that I took this girl's picture. It gave me a glimpse into the 12 year old Lainey who will ask me to drop her off around the corner from the mall. And demand that I take the large Velcro rollers out of my hair and wipe off the hair-bleaching product from my upper lip before her friends come over to the house! Whatev!

Today it was free ice cream! We grabbed Lily and headed to CFA after school. Who doesn't love ice cream (other than the lactose intolerant folk)?

Thanks Chick-fil-a!

1 comment:

The Bindras said...

Thanks for including Lily in your CFA excursion today!! I don't know which was the bigger treat: seeing Lainey or eating ice cream!! You know that girl loves her ice cream (or is it still ice DREAM??). We heart the Richardsons!