Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Thank you God

Today we had fun with a lot of our boy cousins. Haley came down from Allen so that all the 5 youngest boys could play.

We headed to Pump It Up for some fun with bounce house and blow-up slides. The kids really do love to play with that stuff. Erin and Emma came too. Along with Liza and her Grandmother.


Here is our crew!
Sam and Jack Thomas, Ridge Thomas and Bo and Rhody.

Then we went to Chick fil a (of course). It was crazy like usual. It was after we ate and the kids were playing in the play area. The moms were visiting and cleaning up and tending to crying children, etc. Then I realized I couldn't see Bo anywhere. I got up to look in the play area--not there. I found Nic--she didn't have him. I went back in play area to look better.

Right as I had the realization that Bo wasn't in there for sure, I saw him walk IN to chick fil a with a woman. I went running over to get him. The lady said he was in the street by himself.

Thank you God for keeping Bo safe and for returning him to me today.

Thank you to that lady who brought him in to me. I tried to thank her but in my anxiety, I know I didn't thank her enough.

I don't even want to think of what could have been. Grateful for what did happen.

I love you sweet, crazy Bo.

4 comments:

Howell Fam said...

Thank you lord!! That is such a great reminder
To all of us.....our children are such precious
Blessings and can scare the living HECK out
Of us!!!!

The Bindras said...

Amen! Praise the Lord.

Anonymous said...

Somehow I got to this site and was looking through your family blogs. I just wanted to write to you and say...I volunteer for an organization called Lighthouse Family Retreat. The website is www.lighthousefamilyretreat.org or www.thelighthousefamilyretreat.org

I do not know if this is something you or someone you know might need know might want or need.
Dan Roberts

SarahFifer said...

OH MY! I'm so sorry that happened. Nothing is worse than that feeling! Im' so thankful he is ok.