Pages

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Just One Day Out of Life

Somebody recently learned how to post videos on her blog!

I know it is Christmas Eve and I should be talking about the "reason for the season." I hopefully will tomorrow. If you want a great post about Christmas, go read Big Mama's blog today. (look over to the right and click Big Mama).

But the other day I was listening to some 80s music--classic, I know--and realized what my favorite holiday song is. I found it on YouTube so I posted it for you to enjoy.

I have to admit that I don't really remember this video. I recommend just playing it and enjoying the music. It will make you dance and sing a long!




See what I mean about the video? I could do those dance moves with only one year of Kitty Carter Dance Studio training under my belt. It is soooo Desperately Seeking Susan!

Merry Christmas Eve!

For some great Christmas tunes, come to Watermark Community Church for services today!

PS. Still cleaning snot out of two ears now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! Hilarious! I think I turned red just watching them do those dance moves...especially the guy. How could that have ever been cool?

Thanks for making me laugh!

Nic