Pages

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Baseball and Pops

We had a nice slow and fun Saturday today. We went swimming, the boys took long naps (could be why they aren't wanting to go to sleep tonight) and then one of Bo's favorite girls came over to stay for a while--Mary Elizabeth Bone (aka Ghee Ghee).

My Dad promised Rhody that he would come over to play baseball after Rhody took a nap. Well, around 5:00 Rhody asked where Poppy was? I was hoping he would forget but when it comes to baseball--he doesn't forget. When it comes to flushing the toilet or the letters in the alphabet--he does forget. Rhody and Pops took turns hitting and pitching. Rhody could care less about the heat or the bugs--he loved every second. Well, until I got the real baseball for them to play catch. Rhody got nailed 3 times and then told Pops he could take the real ball back to his house!

Bo and Ghee Ghee are seen here parking and looking at an iPhone. Add that one to the rehearsal dinner video. I guess that would only be appropriate if they actually marry each other. What do I do with all these cute pics of them if they choose someone else?

2 comments:

Haley said...

that picture of Bo & ME is SO darn cute! I so love looking at your posts so keep them coming Missy.

Howell Fam said...

Ok I knew Bo was a ladies man but come on....I thought he was promised to marry Emma. Poor Emma..I guess I am going to have to teach her to take Mary Elizabeth out. FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!
On another note...love the comments about what rhody remembers and what he doesn't. Hilarious.