Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Fun times at the pool!

Today we went to Royal Oaks with the Gittemeiers! Kelly, Callie, Molly and her friend Zach were all there to dote on the kids and allow me to visit and eat and just sit! Thank you so much. Rhody loves playing with Big Zach (he is 6'8''--he is big) and Lainey loves all the Gittemeier girls. Bo loves ice cream. I love the Gittemeier family--all of them. They are my "go to" family or example family. I often think, "what would Kelly do" in all kinds of parenting and marital situations. Thanks for caring about me for about 13 years now!

Technology is so cool. Molly took this pic with her iPhone, emailed it to me and now it is on our blog. I get that there is some technology a lot more sophisticated than this. . . (I still don't even understand how a fax machine works or even remote controls or cordless phones. . . ) but I think we are being pretty tech savvy.

Thank you for loving on my kids today. (I know Callie will read this and relay it to her fam!)

2 comments:

Molly Gittemeier said...

We loved being with all of you today! Let's do it again before Lainey and I have to go to school : )

Kyle, Mel, and Samuel, and Noah said...

Hi Missy! I'm so glad you started a blog, I love reading about your cute family!