Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2008

What happened to "go with the flow Bo?"

First, Let me say "WELCOME!" to all of you new visitors--specifically those who came from Rob & Haley's blog. My sweet sister-in-law actually introduced my blog for me! I wasn't quite ready to "go public" but here goes . . . I probably needed a kick-start anyway.

We affectionately nick-named my youngest "go with the flow Bo" or "slow Bo"--I get that serious counseling will be in his future because of this but he is the third! Anyway, those days are long gone. He is wild and crazy and adorable. He is also at that age where it is impossible to get him to pose for a picture. He only wants to take the picture with Mommy's nice digital camera. So for every shot you ever see of Bo, there are three out of focus pictures of plants, the pavement or the sky that need to be deleted off of iPhoto. See the above photo of the kids to see how most photo sessions go.

At least, Lainey and Rhody are usually happy to have their picture taken. Here they are on the 4th of July. We went to the LH parade and then left before going to the carnival. Literally, all of the kids (rob and haley's as well) said it was just too darn hot! We ended up swimming at nana's instead!

I thought this picture of angelic Bo is just so. . .ironic? (Can a picture be ironic?--Alanis would definitely say yes.) This is Bo in daddy's white T shirt and fairy wings, holding a baby doll. He wanted all of this on and then went to find a baby doll. It quickly came off when Rhody came outside with a ball and bat.

I have all kinds of ideas for this blog. Who knows if all of them will come to fruition? I always love to hear from you. Happy Blogging. (wait--are you blogging because you are visiting blogs or am I blogging because I am posting on the blog? these are the kind of questions that I am willing to find the answers to and then share them with you. )

11 comments:

olivia and henry said...

yay! you're here!!! ;) love these pictures. love your family! angie

Anonymous said...

Okay love the blogging thing. I just got our blog started as well. Feels kinda weird at first. I put several blogs that I like on my site so you can go and look my favorite is mojoy.blogspot.com she has the best blog ever, just plain fun to read. I will add you to my list and keep up with your family. Julia shoemake
shoemakefam.blogspot.com

The Bindras said...

to clarify, I think that Bo is still "go with the flow," but definitely not SLOW! FOR SURE he will need therapy. You can probably get a group rate. Throw my girls in there, too. Bo really may be the sweetest baby (can I still call him a baby??)I have ever known...and that includes my 3! Finally, I need a cool blog name. Let's work on that.

Suzanne said...

Fun to read and I will gladly offer my services to your kiddos :)
Is this where we will begin to see makeovers??

Don Dinnerville said...

i love figuring out the "five degrees" in life (and believe me, between Northwest, Watermark, my clients, A&M, and PESH - it's crazy how many folks I can tie myself to). So, this one isn't five degrees on people, just a scenario . . . so i get the click and pray about haley, look at their blog (which i haven't even posted to yet), see the link to yours, come over to read and end up posting. hopefully the next time i stop by won't involve five degrees, but just one (clicking on the favorite)!

Haley said...

oops! Didn't mean to "out" you before you were ready....glad to kick start you though! You'll be good at this Missy!

The Penuels said...

So fun that you guys have a blog :) Love your cute pictures!
Alli Penuel

The Bindras said...

LOVE the new look!! you guys are so cool!! and, we'll miss y'all at chick-fil-a today...you get a free meal, if you dress like a cow. Lily and I are going to arm wrestle to see who gets the cow costume!! Good thing Rhody won't be there...

Anonymous said...

Hi Missy! Congratulations on your blog. And I must admit this is my first posting on a blog. I'll be keeping up with it, but I would much rather see you more often. Maybe after the race.

Love,
Sunny

Yes, I need a cool blog name too! Any ideas?

the bakers said...

love the blog name and we agree that we heart chickfila, too! thanks for the delicious dinner. hope you guys enjoy your date weekend. y'all are the best!

kinsey said...

hi missy! so fun that i found your blog...your kids are adorable.

-kinsey (branum) powell