Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Snapshot of this morning

Did I mention that Rhody loves baseball? My Dad got Rhody's Rangers jersey that he loves and got his name and the#10 put on it. It is perfect now. (Michael Young is #10) Kyle got him that batting helmet. He almost has as much gear as I have for my triathlon. Please, if you are ever in the neighborhood and want to play ball, just call us.

Lainey found my iPod today and listened to my running mix for quite a while. She has some interesting moves. She said she learned them from So You Think You Can Dance. She is on the Hot Tamale Train!!!


My boys love Lawn Guys. They will watch them for a whole 20 minutes. I wish it took them longer to do our lawn. Last time I got my hair and makeup done while our lawn was getting cut! Bo pushes and drags this lawn mower up and down our street.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you took me off your blog list :( i didn't make the cut! haha.
that picture of rhody with his uniform on is precious. and that big helmet. i love it.

Hilary Baker said...

miss- your kids are soo cute. I love that I found your blog!!