Pages

Monday, July 28, 2008

Nothing much

So there was this perfect "blog" moment this morning--and I missed it. The boys were outside playing in the sprinklers. Lainey came outside to see what all the fuss was about and quickly decided to get on her swimsuit because no decent girl would play in her clothes! She also got a suit for rhody and a towel that everyone could share. She just can't help herself--she has to take care of things for everyone. (Hang on, we are not to the blog moment yet.) Lainey and Rhody got on their suits and then some how Bo ended up in just a diaper and then (not surprisingly) naked. He can take off a diaper faster than any kid. Lainey was walking around with an umbrella, Rhody was riding a purple tricycle and Bo was in the rear pushing his lawn mower. Would have made an awesome pic. Can't you just picture it? However, my camera is in Kyle's car. (honey, can you bring it in when you come home?) The moment isn't so great without the picture of Bo's round, white booty walking down the street pushing a lawnmower.

On a different note. I signed up for Facebook. I don't know exactly what it is but I have a lot of friends--and isn't that the point? One girl got me confused with my best friend from high school Missy James. I don't know how that happened. Seriously, I like blogging better.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh mis, just give facebook a chance. youve been on less than 24 hours! soon enough you'll be playing oregon trail and putting flare on peoples pages. just you wait.

Howell Fam said...

Missy-
Girl you are so ahead of the stay at home mom curve. I think I just figured out what a blog really was a couple of weeks ago. You put us all to shame with your techy self. NOW....GET OFF THE COMPUTER AND GO MAKE DINNER! :)

The Bindras said...

more funny/shocking than Bo's back view, would be his front view, in my opinion. Call me next time, and I'll bring the girls over for an anatomy lesson!! I have to agree that Facebook is over-rated...but it's highly likely that I am just not cool enough for it.

the bowlin family said...

i too just joined facebook and can't figure out all the hype. i think it is just that i am not cool enough to figure out all the "wall-to-wall" and "poking." oh well!!
LOVE the story about your kids. they are too funny!! get that camera back so we have some pics of those adorable kids!