Pages

Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Boys First Day of School

Today Rhody and Bo went to their first day of school! What was so funny is that I didn't know it was their first day until a day and a half ago. I thought it was next Thursday. I am so on top of things around here!

I realized yesterday that I needed to make sure I had a backpack for both, lunch bags for both and food for their lunches. Don't worry--we got it all put together in time. Rhody is in the preschool 3's class with his favorite teacher from last year (Ms. Jana) and with his buddies Gracie and Charlie Moore. He told me his favorite part of the day was lunch. And that he played by himself a lot today. He seemed fine with it so I guess I am too.


Some before school pictures!
Bo went right in to his class. He has one of our favorite teachers--Ms. Pam. They said he had a great day. He was the little leader of the class today. I am so interested to see how this little boy turns out. He keeps us on our toes most of the time.


This was the first day ever that I dropped all three kids off to school. Crazy! I went on a bike ride at the lake, got my bike a tune-up, and then ate lunch with Kyle, Jenny and Amby. All things that are impossible with 3 children.

However, most moms will tell you that you pay for school days with preschoolers. I knew it would happen at some point. Around 4:45 this afternoon, they were all crying and clinging to me. I can't remember why at this point. Does it really matter? It wasn't like they were sad that we are at war or that some children don't have enough to eat. It was that they wanted more snacks or for me to do something for them at that very second. But I am still glad that they are all in school. They will have so much fun and so will I!

Just a quick note. I have been watching the new 90210 while posting this blog. I have a freakish interest in the show that I watched so long ago. A freshman at UT when it started. Wow, my life has changed a lot since then. Praise God! So far the show is a bit boring. Lori Laughlin is still beautiful. (remember her from Full House?) Was she ever in the first show?

I am looking forward to the new season of Chuck. That is a good show.

No comments: