Pages

Friday, September 12, 2008

Team Holmes in D.C.

I'm Blair, Missy's little brother. I'll be taking control of this blog until Missy gets back from D.C. I'll update some today and tomorrow, and then I'll try to give you all the up-to-date...updates on Sunday. But before we get into Missy and the triathlon, I'd like to spend the next several paragraphs helping you get to know me and to share with you an exciting investment opportunity. Just kidding.

Missy and Kyle were able to get on the same flight this morning and safely arrived in D.C. They hooked up with the rest of Team Holmes for lunch.

2 comments:

Howell Fam said...

That Team Holmes....ya'll are cute. So proud of you Missy!!

olivia and henry said...

we're so excited for you, missy! and so very proud. can't wait to see pictures and hear all about it! we'll be thinking about you all weekend. angie