Pages

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sunday Post #7

I talked to Missy after it was all over and she said that, though exhausted, she was really excited and having a great time. Unlike other races, where you can simply leave after it's over, they still have some work ahead of them. After everyone on Team Holmes finished, they then shuttle over to get the bikes, then take them to be shipped back home. They have to get all of their gear together and after that's all complete, they can hit the hotel. Hopefully, the rest of their day is watching movies and getting room service, and in my dad's case, hitting the mini-bar hardcore. Just kidding.

3 comments:

Peggy said...

Wow! What an accomplishment! I'm so inspired! Maybe I'll REALLY try the Danskin Tri in Austin next summer! Congrats!!
Peggy F.

Anonymous said...

awwww yay Mis. I'm so proud! And that was so sweet of Jenny to come! I wont lie... that picture of yall brought some tears to my eyes. Talk to you soon- love you!

The B4 said...

how exciting, mis! way to go! you have such a great family. i'm sure you realize how blessed you are to have such a strong support system that loves you. it's encouraging.

love,
jess