Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Just one of those days!

Don't let the silly, funny faces below fool you. Around 4:30 this afternoon, none of these happy faces could be found anywhere near my children. We went to my mom's to see the granite counter tops (they look awesome by the way).

We brought sprite's from sonic--fatal mistake number 1. We then went outside to play on the playground. All the mosquitoes in the entire LH community were hanging out there as well. I literally killed 4 of them on my legs within 2 minutes. Blood smears and all.

I am not sure exactly what happened next. Someone drank someone else's Sprite. Clearly an unforgivable offense. But I left the house with 3 screaming kids. Bo quit pretty quickly and then just starting repeating, "Roddy crying, Roddy crying, Roddy crying!" Good times in the mini-van.

I am not sure what fatal mistake number 2 might be. But I thought you might be wondering about it as well.

All pictures taken with my iPhone.
I just got my Dad's old one.
I love it, but still don't know how to work it very well.

I haven't blogged in a while. I am slacking so bad. I just don't have a lot of interesting things to blog about. I get up, get the kids ready and in the car (a feat in and of itself), eat a lunch, play, clean up, naps, pick up lainey, deal with fussy kids, try to get dinner ready, answer 1001 questions (mainly from Rhody), use my new iPhone, deal with fussy kids, etc. You get my point.

However, I am really excited about an upcoming blog feature. The first-ever Mommy Makeover! A wonderful mommy, Nancy Pigeon, agreed to be my first guinea pig. We are completing the makeover tomorrow. I will post pictures asap! I have another mommy in mind for the next one! You could be next!

Glad to be back. If you have a kindergartner, you have to go read Big Mama from today.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

woohoo finally got your hands on that phone!

Haley said...

I want to be next!

Sarah Graham said...

Amen- esp. the 1001 questions from Reed. Can i nominate myself for a mommy makeover????
see you tonight (maybe) for k moms at el fenix

The Bindras said...

your kids definitely don't look fussy...maybe YOU were the fussy one?? :) I am trying to think of something you left out of your day, but I think you covered it all!! Although you generally have an extra kid with you... And, Nancy looked great today!! Can't wait for the post about your mommy makeovers!

a-townblog said...

the iphone ROCKS...you will be a pro in NO time.


OK...I keep meaning to tell you this story, but then I keep forgetting when I see you because I can't remember my name half the time. ANYWAY. Big Mama...you know. The one we stalk? Is a friend of mine from College's SISTER... We're like 1 degree from blogging celebrity!

Wait, now that I'm writing this...I'm thinking maybe YOU know big mama. Maybe that's why you like her blog. If so, the above story might be all that interesting to you:)

amy

Hilary Baker said...

love your new cut miss! cute short hair!! your kids just are precious!!!

Hope yall are doing well!!!

the bowlin family said...

awesome job mis!! can't wait to mommy makeover #2.