Pages

Monday, January 5, 2009

Day 1

(You will need to read the post from yesterday for this one to make sense!)

It's 8 am on Monday morning. Day 1 of the program.

Let's recap. (Kind of sad that I can do any sort of recap at 8:00 in the morning)

I went to bed around 10:40 pm last night. Didn't go right to sleep--usually don't.

2:45 am -- Bo woke up fussing. Kyle took care of it but I was still up. Starting to get a little bitter.

4:45 am-- Lainey woke up crying with a bad dream. Could have something to do with going back to school but I don't know because Kyle took care of that too. Feeling real bitter now because my alarm is going off at 5:10 am. I know I am not going back to sleep but I pretend to try.

Go to gym at 5:30 am. There are a lot of people there at 5:30 in the morning. What up?

Did Day 1 of the workout. It was tough. Ask Erin to show you a burpie! I am already sore and I start to shake if I use any real muscle strength. Should make for a great day. Drying my hair may be a challenge.

Came home to eat what looks like hamster food. Yumm-O. That hits the spot.

Oh yeah, I also picked up donuts for Lainey because it was her first day and all. She ate like 3 bites. Seriously, just more proof she does not have much of my DNA. The smell of fresh glazed donuts is intoxicating to me. But I did not eat any--definitely not on the program. Nicole told me one time that you would have to run like 3 miles to burn off a donut. Not worth it (this month).

Don't worry. I won't be updating all the time like this. I hoping to get a little used to it at some point!

Make it a great day.

5 comments:

Jonathan Hardin said...

Oh boy! This should be fun! I am glad that I stopped by and plan to come by regularly to check your progress! You go girl! I am off to the gym myself to fend off all the "Resolutioners." This is probably one of the first years in my life that I am not one too so I will be kind. Good luck with blow drying the hair and just wait until you have to sit to go potty! Such fun!

Howell Fam said...

If you only knew how long this took me to type....the arms and booties are shaking now but not for long! :)

The B4 said...

burpies are GREAT! :) keep it up!

i work out even under the worst of cirucmstances, so kirk calls me the workout warrior...BUT i have learned the hard way, if you don't sleep well, a work out is probably not a good idea. get some rest, missy! i'll have to read your previous post to see what program you're on and why! you are fit, my friend!

Anonymous said...

You girls are HARD CORE!!! Good for you!

So strange that you guys didn't see me at LA Fitness, I'm there every day at 5:15;)

FunnyGirl said...

oh my gosh. i laughed aloud at this post. so funny. you are on my watch list.. so i will read more advertures regularly!