Pages

Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Program Begins

Tomorrow morning, I am embarking on a new adventure!

And it begins at 5:30 am!

Ouch.

Jenny, Erin and I are officially doing the Jillian Michael's Making the Cut. Well, we are doing most of it anyway. Her program requires eating a lot of seafood and I don't do seafood. So a lot of substitutions will be happening!

Her exercise regimen is basically a lot of circuit stuff that will keep your heart rate up and make you incredibly sore for days! Sounds fun, doesn't it?

Remember the promise in her book? "Get you in the best shape of your life . . .yada yada yada. . . running in a bikini. . . yada yada yada."

*just a note: I am eating a cookie right now. That won't be happening on the program.

But seriously, running in a bikini? I just want all of my blog readers to know, I WILL NOT be running in a bikini anywhere, anyhow, anyway! That is saved only for some girls in red bathing suits running down a California beach and David Hasselhoff. Of course, I guess he wouldn't be in a bikini. You get the point.

I just had a realization today. I am probably going to "crash" in the next couple of days. I mean I will be detoxing from all the sugar I had over the Christmas holiday. Of course, I started eating all that delicious sugar-packed food starting over a month ago.

This healthy diet will be good for me but it will be a change from my poor habits that I developed lately.

The three of us took some measurements and so in 30 days I will be giving you an update on how we felt about the program!

Let me know if you ever want to join us at LA Fitness! We are going early about 3 days a week!

I gotta go to bed!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

jenny, erin, and i??? what about jenny, erin, kinda kathleen, and i?

The B4 said...

wish we could work out together! i go to 24 hour!!! you'd love crystal's class tuesday mornings @ 5:45am...circuit athletic training, boxing bags, burpies, and lots of pyramid training. would be fun to have you girls to workout with!

i'm with you on the seafood by the way. i am not a seafood person, and it's more expensive.

rakethetable said...

Maybe the love for Chick-Fil-A will continue along with the program.....hmmm...

Anyway...sorry to hear everyone was sick during Christmas.