Pages

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Just TRI it!

I don't know if y'all remember that I did a triathlon in September?

I might have mentioned it one or twenty times.

Anyway, Mike Cothern put a video together of our trip. I am posting it for those of you who have 12 extra minutes to watch.

I love it! It reminds me of the whole experience and my team that I love.

Here it is!



There is a group that is going to do the Capital of Texas triathlon in Austin in May. It is a great race! You can totally do it.

Please go to Rebecca's blog to get more info about training and even training with Team in Training--to raise money for the Leukemia Society!

Thanks Mike for the movie!

5 comments:

SarahFifer said...

That's great so glad you have that for memories!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! You guys rock! What a great video...totally made me cry!

Nic

the bowlin family said...

so neat! i love that i got to have a peek into that incredible experience. i am so proud of you!!

The Bindras said...

so...a few things! First, Mike did an amazing job- love how he always brought it back to Gage. Second, y'all are all still so amazing! Third, you all made it look so FUN and not hard at all!! And, finally, what's up with it not looking even slightly hot or humid?? All you see is the joy and friendship...

The B4 said...

that was really fun to watch--sweet, inspiring, and looks like lots of fun! i would have cried through the whole thing.