Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Of No Real Importance

Here are my random thoughts as I attempt to do the mounds of laundry and keep my kids from killing each other. Yes, I am posting while my kids may or may not be fighting. Actually, at this moment the boys are playing with playdough. You wouldn't believe the number of snakes we have around this house. (that is all they can make!)

1. I am completely overwhelmed by my new InStyle magazine. It is 486 pages. When can a girl really read that without sacrificing important parenting, sleeping, or eating time? But there is an article about Miracle Jeans and since I am a sucker, I will read it in hopes that they invented a pair of jeans that will make my legs longer and my butt smaller. And that they sell those wonder jeans at Target or Old Navy. Keeping my fingers crossed.

2. I could eat my weight in all things bread, i.e. banana bread, french bread, biscuits, garlic toast, muffins, etc. This could contribute to the jeans problem mentioned above but I am not going there today.

3. I went to go work out today at LA Fitness (to counter act the issue explained in #2) and to my dismay, I saw some final results of the Olympics that I should not have seen until Bob Costas was involved. The TV's which I cannot even hear had CNN on and that network is evidently reporting results as they happen. I was trying to do something good for me and that's what I get!

When I have more random thoughts and pointless points, I will be sure to share them with all of you. (all 6 of you out there.)

4 comments:

Annie said...

Missy! I read your blog and I love it...you are so funny. And I love reading about your triathlon, I am soooo impressed!
~Annie "Housholder" Houser

Haley said...

I agree Missy. Even your random thoughts are very fun to read. You've got at least one loyal reader (me) and I'm sure many many more.

the bowlin family said...

this might be one of my most favorite posts. i love your random thoughts. they make me laugh out loud!! :) by the way, i am a loyal reader too!

Anonymous said...

Adam and I are both reading, so we are 2 of your 6 - thanks for a good laugh. Can you tell we're home bored right now....maybe we should be updating our own blog instead of just reading others.
kg