Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Random Rhody Part #1

I titled this Part #1 as if there is a Part #2. There is not one planned, but Rhody is random so much of the time I just assumed there would be multiple entries titled "random."

Conversation this morning eating homemade cinnamon rolls (I mean Pillsbury Grands Cinnamon Rolls--that's as homemade as I get).

Rhody: Peter Pan said "Let my children go."

Mommy: What did you say honey?

Rhody: Peter Pan said "let my children go."

Mommy: thinking to myself, "did Peter Pan say something like that. . .I can't remember that part of the story."

Rhody: In his raspy, singing voice, "Pharaoh, Pharaoh, Oh No. Let my people Go! Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. Pharaoh was bad and Jesus. . . (I am thinking, "yea! he is kind of getting some of the Bible stories that his teachers have been working on.") . . . Jesus is on Meet the Robinsons.

Mommy: Oh well. Maybe he isn't my theologian. Just yet. The kicker is he hasn't even seen Meet the Robinsons except that it is on my Dad's iPhone.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Hey Mis! Your kids are such cuties! I loved catching up with you for the past hour or so on your blog! Love you girl!