Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2008

This and That

Seriously, the only pictures of me are the ones Lainey or Rhody take. Lainey took this one of me and Bo last week with Jenny's camera. Thanks Jenny! Those are my comfy gray pants that I wear all the time around the house. The pants that one day for Christmas my kids will take and put in the fireplace in hopes that they will never see that darn housecoat again. Oops, some weird childhood flashback just hit me in the middle of my post. Sorry Mom. That housecoat still haunts me.


There are some sweet moments with my two oldest children that I need to record so as to remind them that they really do love one another. Because in the middle of bickering what they will really respond to is for me to stop them and read an old blog post and show them cute pictures of themselves.

The above picture is Lainey and Rhody sitting together on their "couch" taking a rest. Lainey, of course, was the mommy in this scenario. I was in the kitchen cleaning up (shocking, I know) and heard them "arguing." This is what I heard:

"I love you."

"I love you, more"

"No, I love you the most."

"No, I love you the most." (very emphatically)

You get my my point. It was a sweet moment. Just a moment.


Here is a cool picture of Kyle singing with Sasha, and Will Pavone at Rob's Echo Conference. You can visit Rob and Haley's blog to learn more about the conference. We don't have many pictures of Kyle leading worship even though he does it so often. Congrats to you Rob for a great conference.

1 comment:

The Bindras said...

such great pics! Glad you could get just one off of my camera without having to upload (or download?) the other 276 pics that are on there...
I love the one of Kyle, Sasha, and Will- they are WORSHIPPIN' up there!
and kudos for getting all 3 of your kiddos in the post! You rock! Can you believe that I am sending in a comment without mocking or making fun of you??